Sunday, October 28, 2012

Obsession: An Ode to Vests


I kinda have a thing for vests. As in, I wear them at some point every single day. I don't know when I came to own so many vests or why I wear them so much, but I just think they're great. They're SUCH a perfect fall item! It's an in-between weather period here in Winston-Salem and vests are ideal for the indecisiveness! 


The color of this Vineyard Vines vest is so pretty! 


I'm addicted to this fleece Vineyard Vines vest. I have it in a couple of colors and I wear them way too much. 


Rugby has had this down vest for the past couple of years and I love it!


The suede hunting patch on the shoulder of this Rugby jacket is great!


This J. Crew vest is very popular on the Wake Forest campus!


I think the herringbone vest from J. Crew is so unique! Definitely not like any of the other vests I've posted about!

What do y'all think about vests? Have any favorites? Let me know!

Have a wonderful day!

xoxo, Hannah

4 comments:

  1. Lilly Pulitzer just put out her Resort line and has a pink puffer vest! It's so cute! Definitely check it out!

    -Amanda
    bowspearlsandfrappuccinos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a post just like this set to be posted this week! Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The VV vests run super small. I bought a puffer last year and I am sure it would fit a child.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As much as I love puffy vests, they are so impractical in FL! Though, I love the one from marley lilly that is monogrammed!

    ReplyDelete