Wednesday, October 17, 2012

State Pride Lilly Style!

I haven't posted anything about my favorite Lilly Pulitzer in a while, so here is an extra special dose of Lilly! There was a contest a few months ago on the Lilly Facebook page where people could vote for the states that should have their own print. The winners were North Carolina, South Caroline, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, and Virginia! The prints are now on my favorite Murfee Scarves. 

South Carolina


Florida

Virginia

Maryland

North Carolina

Georgia
While I'm sad that there isn't a Tennessee or Connecticut printed Murfee scarf, I've made do with the North Carolina print!


I'm crazy obsessed with Murfee scarves and I finally broke out the NC one yesterday!

What is y'alls favorite state print? Any that you want to see in the future? Let me know!

Have a great day!

xoxo, Hannah

14 comments:

  1. I want the florida one sooooo badly!! It's right at the top of my Christmas list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! I think Maryland and Florida are probably my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might be a little biased, but Georgia is my favorite! Virginia is a close second though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the peaches all over the Georgia one! The Maryland is adorable too!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loooove the GA one! :) I'm dying to get one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish we had special prints at out university in Germany. They look awesome!!
    xo dVb
    http://thegermanprep.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am partial to the SC one, besides who doesn't love South Carolina and Charleston anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really hope they come out with these for each state. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. The murfee scarves are my faves! They can brighten up any outfit. LOVE em :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think the North Carolina scarf is super pretty! I wish Lilly had a Canada print or even an Arizona print do I could buy one! I love Murfee scarves.

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute! I need the VA one!

    P.S. I'm hosting a monogrammed ring giveaway on my blog, so make sure you stop by and check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha, I figured they wouldn't to an Iowa one. The Maryland one is super cute, though!

    ReplyDelete