Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday Five


(1) Back at Wake! I was on Thanksgiving break last week but I am excited to be back! I'm not so excited for the 5 final papers I have to write and the 4 final exams I have to study for, but I love seeing everyone and being on campus.


(2) If y'all follow me on Twitter, then you know about my crazy obsession with caffeine as of late! My new favorite Starbucks drink is unsweetened Iced Coffee. It pairs very nicely with Diet Coke and absurd amounts of work...


(3) Let's all take a moment to get SUPER excited for Christmas! I can't believe it's the last day of November!! WHERE HAS THE SEMESTER GONE?


(4) Song of the week/song of the year definitely has to be "Some Nights" by Fun. Can't stop listening to it. Kind of becoming a problem.


(5) I've been using Snap Chat more than usual lately....everyone should get it! It's the BEST!

Have a great weekend!!

xoxo, Hannah

4 comments:

  1. I've totally been loving on ELF since the day after Thanksgiving and I'm not even sorry! Good luck with your finals!

    Also, don't forget to enter my giveaway going on now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your final exams and papers! I'm a senior at Boston College and let me tell you...each semester will go by faster than the one before it. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Campus looks gorgeous! Good luck with your papers & exams!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saw fun. in concert Wednesday night! They are just as amazing live :)

    ReplyDelete