Sunday, November 4, 2012

Last 2 Gamedays!

Hi y'all! Two weeks ago we had a home game against Clemson and yesterday we had another home game against Boston College! Yesterday was technically our last gameday since our real last home game is during Thanksgiving break. It's so weird to think that the next time I'll watch a Wake Forest football game I'll be a SOPHOMORE! Eeek!!!! Here are some pictures from the 2 games.



My family came to the Clemson game! I snuck my brother into the Student Tailgate and introduced him to a ton of people. Doesn't he look like the ideal Wake student ;) ?





Who's sad about football season ended? I definitely am!

Have a great day!

xoxo, Hannah

3 comments:

  1. Looks like it was lots of fun!! I'm a new follower, have just stumbled across your blog. Would love it if you'd visit/follow mine too! :)

    http://www.ispyadiva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had fun, such a great blog!

    www.jrmazur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving your game day attire :)

    Be sure to enter to win my 200 follower giveaway! I'm giving away a Kate Spade Bow bangle and earring set :)
    http://apreppystateofmind.blogspot.com/2012/11/200-follower-giveaway-kate-spade-bow.html

    -Rachel
    www.apreppystateofmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete