Thursday, November 1, 2012

Mad for Plaid

My family is Scottish, so of course we have a natural attraction to anything and everything plaid. My mother has decked me and my brother out in winter tartans and summer madrases since we were little! Here are some of my favorite plaid items this fall.


Rugby is going crazy for plaid this holiday season and it makes me so happy! I have one of their shirtdresses but I love the plaid one shown above.


Ahhh such a cute Rugby blazer!


This Rugby coat is so preppy and perfect for winter.


Pairing this skirt with a white oxford shirt and pearls would be a great alternative to a dress for a Christmas party!


Buffalo check is one of my favorite plaids, and J. Crew has an adorable coat this fall featuring it!


Vineyard Vines is so great in every way, I really can't compliment it enough, and I love that they're taking an uber-preppy stance on wearing plaid!


Y'all know of my love for vests and I can't get enough of Rugby's plaid down vest!


I frequently wear my brother's flannel shirts from Rugby. They make a great oversized addition to duck boots and leggings!

Have a great day, y'all!

xoxo, Hannah

4 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with plaid!!! And I agree...sometimes men's plaid shirts are better than women's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flannel shirts are my favorite! For a while I had to stop myself from buying more plaid shirts!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Plaid is awesome for the holiday season!! And Rugby has an awesome collection right now!
    xo dVb
    http://thegermanprep.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've loved plaid ever since Clueless!

    ReplyDelete