Monday, November 12, 2012

Obsession: Hair Bows by Devon Alana

Hi y'all! I hope everyone had a great weekend. I was sent a couple of hairbows from the Etsy shop owner Devon Alana. They are super girly and preppy!


I actually wore this patriotic seersucker bow a couple of weeks ago to an American themed party.



The bows come in a variety of styles and materials, like seersucker, school themed (like my black and gold bow shown above), chevron, and Lilly prints!

Have y'all ever ordered from Devon Alana before? If not, y'all should! She is extremely sweet and the customer service is amazing! Plus, the bows are adorable!

Have a great day!

xoxo, Hannah

3 comments:

  1. Hey I nominated you for something check it out
    http://lifesthenextchapter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! They are so pretty in your hair! Thank you Hannah! <3

    ReplyDelete