Thursday, November 15, 2012

Obsession: Riding Boots

I can safely say that I wear boots every day, mostly riding boots. They are the best. They can honestly be worn with a TON of outfits and last forever!


I have my favorite pair of riding boots, which can be seen in almost every single one of my OOTD pictures. I'm obsessed...honestly. They're from Madewell, but unfortunately they don't make them in the same style anymore! 



(1) Franco Sarto Clint Boot in Dark Brown

(2) Etienne Aigner Chip Boot in Black/Banana Bread

(3) Frye Dorado Boot in Cognac Full Grain Brush Off

(4) Nine West Tiptop Boot in Black


Here are some of my favorite outfits with the boots that were featured above!

Where are y'alls favorite riding boots from? Let me know!

Have a lovely day!

xoxo, Hannah

10 comments:

  1. I have an old pair of brown riding boots form J.Crew that have some intricate stitching around the top! They are my favorites. I also have a plain black pair of riding books.

    Elyse @ http://ilovjedi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Fossil's boots, but I also am attached to mine from Target just because I don't worry about messing them up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love wearing boots too!

    http://www.ispyadiva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love love the chip boot!! on my lust list, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh love your Madewell boots! My favorites are my TB Amanda riding boots. Happy Thursday!

    -Rachel
    www.apreppystateofmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mine are actually L.L. Bean! Cute outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love my riding boots too! once it gets cold I live in them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a brown pair but I am in search of the perfect black pair! Thanks for sharing some ideas!! Cute blog btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. A tablet and a laptοp cοmе together аt
    http://ωww.squidoo.cοm/sаmsung-atiν-ѕmаrt-pc-рro-700t-reviеw
    Feel free to visit my weblog allthebestproducts.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Hannah! I nominated you for the versatile blogger award on my blog http://thepreppypremed.blogspot.com/2012/11/versaitile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete