Saturday, November 24, 2012

The Pink and Green Prep's Christmas Gift Guide: For the Ladies

I have a made a ton of different gift guides for this holiday season, so here is the first one in the series! Enjoy!


(1) J. Crew Bubble Necklace: I see these all the time around campus! They're so cute and come in a lot of different colors...also, there are cheaper, non-J. Crew versions on some jewelry sites!

(2) Kate Spade Watch: Everyone needs a good watch!

(3) Lilly Pulitzer Murfee Scarf: There are soo many different versions; the Murfee, the Murfette, the infiniti loop, Lilly prints, sorority prints...they keep going on!

(4) Preppy Princess iPhone Cases: Choose a print and a monogram and you're set! I have one in pink seersucker with a green monogram!

(5) Marley Lilly Monogram Earrings: I gave these to fNc for her birthday and she loves them! They're simple yet still monogrammed.

(6) Fornash Bracelet: There are a lot of different Fornash bracelets to choose from, and they're all so cute!

(7) J. Crew Gift Card: You can never go wrong with this!

(8) Monogrammed Tervis Tumbler: I live with my tervis tumbler, and having a jumbo size monogrammed one would be adorable! A lot of my friends have them and they're too cute!

What are y'alls must-have gifts for ladies? Let me know!

Have a great day!

xoxo, Hannah

4 comments:

  1. I have been wanting a monogrammed Tervis for forever and have yet to actually get one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought a monogrammed Tervis and am obsessed with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've told the boyfriend to just refer to pinterest for any and all gift ideas ;)

    ReplyDelete