Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Festivities

Here are some pictures that I took over this Christmas season!


The delicious rolls that my mother makes every year for Christmas...


Our Christmas tree in Jackson Hole!


Okay so this picture looks really creepy, but if you look in the background, Dick Cheney is behind my dad! He lives across the street from us in Jackson Hole and he was at our Country Club Christmas party over the weekend.


The fam...


Me and my brother on Christmas Eve...


Our Christmas dinner! Boeuf Bourguignon with grits. Yum!


I hope that everyone had a great Christmas!

xoxo, Hannah

3 comments:

  1. merry christmas!!!! you and your family are so cute!! and thats soo cool about dick cheney! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lovely holiday! P.S. I'm so in love with your brother's sweaters.

    ReplyDelete