Monday, December 31, 2012

End of 2012!

Last year, I did a post with all the memorable events from 2011, so here is my "best of" post for 2012!


In January, I turned 18!


In February, I visited my family in Memphis!


In March, I went to Palm Beach for Spring Break!


In April, I GOT INTO WAKE FOREST!


In May, for some reason, I drove my car into my high school's amphitheater for senior prank...


In June, I went to Block Island for my Senior Trip!


I went to prom (again)!


I graduated high school!!


In July, I went to Jackson Hole!


In August, I went to the Brothers of the Sun concert!


In September, I met great friends at Wake Forest!


In December, I reunited with my best friend!


And I went back to Jackson Hole for Christmas break!

I can honestly say that 2012 is the best year ever!

xoxo, Hannah

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm glad to hear you had a wonderful year! Happy New Year and best wishes for an even better year, this 2013 (because you deserve it!) I can't wait to read all the fun adventures you go on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! You truly inspire me in every way!
    classy-in-a-sea-of-peasants.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete