Friday, December 28, 2012

Friday Five


(1) I've been in Jackson Hole for almost 2 weeks, and I've put off skiing until today. I might as well get some practice in since I'm going to be back here for Spring Break with some friends!



2. I'm going to do a not-so-subtle social media plug for The Pink and Green Prep...follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter! I also got my Tumblr back! I don't post super often and it's not nearly what it used to be (before I deleted it), but check it out!


3. Y'all. Get this song. Now.


4. If anyone wants to volunteer to be my boyfriend, I will gladly get y'all these Southern Proper GOP "Southern Drawls." I'm dying.


5. I've started working out again (I took quite a long hiatus unfortunately) and I've already lost 2 pounds! I can honestly say I've missed the gym!

Have a lovely day!

xoxo, Hannah

5 comments:

  1. Literally just took my first run in a months it was painful, but I needed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So agree with you! After being abroad all semester working out has been miserable. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what do you do to work out or eat? i think you look great! i'm trying to get back on track too. thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm doing a post on this very soon!!!

      Delete
  4. My friend and I gave each other those boxers for Christmas, same exact gift and everything, and we are obsessed!! They always give me a chuckle when I put them on and they are so comfy for sleeping/bumming around the house.

    ReplyDelete