Saturday, December 1, 2012

Study Style

With the end of the semester brings ridiculous amount of unwanted and crazy hard work...not very fun. It's insane that it's already the end of the semester (time goes by so fast!), and even though I'm kind of sad everything is going by so quickly, I'm really excited for next semester (recruitment, birthday, new classes, new social events)! Since I'm going to be living in the library (if there's even room left) for the next week or two, here are some comfortable and study-appropriate outfits that I've put together!


I actually live in these outfits. I put all my effort into my studying so I end up being really lazy in all other aspects of life, such as putting on semi-nice clothes. Leggings are a must, especially with oversize sweatshirts/t-shirts! I had to include a vest...of course...but I also like to wear baseball caps in case my hair is less than perfect and I really don't feel like putting any effort into it. I don't have very comfortable shoes for studying, though (this is when I miss my UGGs), but some of my go-to shoes are cowboy boots and Rainbows. Lastly, no study outfit is complete without a large caffeinated beverage in hand!

What do y'all like to wear when you're studying? Also, good luck to everyone taking exams and finishing up final papers and projects!

Have a great day!

xoxo, Hannah

7 comments:

  1. Ah, study clothes. Back in my college days, I used to just throw my hair in a top knot and put on on some norts or basketball shorts, my favorite school hoodie, and Rainbows. Zero effort was given!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on finals! I'm about the same as you: yoga pants/leggings, oversize sweatshirt/fleece, and rainbows. Looks like everyone in the library agrees with me too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blog as always. Good luck with finals! I remember those days too clearly;) How do you do your photo collages? I would think you being so busy you would not have time to photoshope them together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. O I forgot to add my study clothes favorites. I loved my oversized ASU Adidas fleece pullover the most, some leggings hair tied up in a bun, Teva flip flops, but never left the house without Mascara;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is there a reason why you don't wear Uggs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gave them away a couple of years ago :(

      Delete
    2. Oh, I see! The quality of Uggs and especially the sheepskin has decreased so much in the past year and I was just wondering if that had anything to do with it (-:

      Delete