Saturday, December 8, 2012

Tacky Christmas Festivities

Hi y'all! I hope everyone is having a good day. This week has been CRAZY busy with so many final assignments due, plus everyone is getting ready to go on Christmas break! I leave next Friday after my exams are finished, but I honestly CAN'T BELIEVE that the first semester of my freshman year of college is over! I'm really excited for second semester but oh my GOODNESS it's crazy! I have three weeks off for break, and I have to come back a week early for Recruitment, but it's still a really long time to be off! 

This past week I had two Christmas themed events to go to, both Tacky Christmas parties!



The first was with my campus ministry, RUF. I had to leave early though because I had so much work to do!




And then last night I was invited to a Tacky Christmas date function! It was a ton of fun and a great way to end the semester!

Have a great weekend!

xoxo, Hannah

3 comments:

  1. tacky christmas sweaters! I love them so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love a good tacky christmas party! looks like you girls had fun!

    stop by and enter my giveaway, if you have a minute! fun decor that would brighten up your dorm (not that it needs brightening, of course) :) http://howimetyourfatherblog.blogspot.com/2012/12/holiday-gifting-vermont-nature-creations.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every post you make has me missing college a little more!! So glad you are having fun! The semester has FLOWN by!

    ReplyDelete