Thursday, December 13, 2012

Top 10 Obsessions

Here is my list of the top 10 things I couldn't live without!

(1) iPhone 5: Obsessed. Couldn't imagine being without it...that's a really sad statement but true nonetheless.

(2) Ray Ban Aviators: My go-to sunglasses.

(3) Longchamp: I use this for everything.

(4) Cowboy Boots: I wear these almost every day, being completely serious. They are great for class, for hanging out, for studying, for frat parties, FOR EVERYTHING.

(5) Monogrammed Necklace: I'm pretty sure every girl at Wake has this...

(6) Reese's Pieces: The quickest way to my heart.

(7) Lilly Pulitzer Agenda: I'm OCD in the worst way.

(8) Nike Tempo Track Shorts: Can't be complete without my monogram on them...

(9) Pearl Earrings: I don't even bother taking these out anymore.

(10) Diet Coke: Newfound addiction.

What would be on y'alls list? Let me know!

Have a lovely day!

xoxo, Hannah

6 comments:

  1. I am the exact same--except diet dr. pepper instead of diet coke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy what you guys are usually up too. This kind
    of clever work and exposure! Keep up the good works guys I've you guys to my own blogroll.
    Feel free to visit my blog post : www.nfljerseyswhosalevip.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your list! I can't lie without my iPhone either! How do people get by without?! My personal list would consist of twizzlers, almond joys, and ballerina flats. Those would be my top three! I need to invest in a monogram necklace! They are so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah! Love your site and these top ten. I live in Winston as well and own all of these. Where do you buy your Lilly?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I get my Lilly from their main website, eBay, their signature stores (Splash of Pink, the Pink Pelican, C. Orrico), and thrift stores!

      Delete
  5. Nice list-I can't live without my Lilly skirts or Regatta tote. I also LIVE on chocolate

    ReplyDelete