Here are some of the things I look forward to every year at Christmastime!
(1) Elf is hands down my favorite Christmas movie! There is no limit to how much my family watches this movie in the month of December.
(2) I drink Chai Tea Lattes like it's my job during the holiday season. It just seems so Christmas-y to me! And you can't forget the Starbucks red Christmas cup!
(3) I loooove Christmas trees, and my mom and I set ours up on Tuesday in Jackson Hole! It is definitely the preppiest Christmas tree out there, complete with needlepoint ornaments (that Mother needlepointed) and tartan ornaments.
(4) I live in oversize sweaters when it's cold outside!
(5) Y'all have to go out and buy the Nest Holiday candle RIGHT NOW....it literally smells like Christmas. It's so good.
Have a lovely day!