Thursday, December 27, 2012

What to Wear: New Years Eve

The New Years Eve bring New Years Eve parties, so I've created some outfits that would be perfect for the occasion! I'm a firm believer in sparkly and little black dresses for NYE! Here are 7 potential outfits for the night.


dress: Vestique
wedges: J. Crew


dress: Emma Graham
heels: Nine West




dress: Lilly Pulitzer
heels: Nine West


dress: Lilly Pulitzer
heels: Nicholas Kirkwood
earrings: kate spade


dress: Lilly Pulitzer
heels: Nine West


dress: Jack Wills
heels: Kate Spade

What am I wearing on New Years Eve? Most likely this. I'm staying in with my brother, and then we're leaving Jackson Hole relatively early the next day to head back to Connecticut!

Leave a comment with what y'all are wearing/what y'all are doing! 

xoxo, Hannah

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love outfit 4 and 7! I did a post similar-ish to this a few days ago! You can find it here: http://theblondeprep.blogspot.com/2012/12/holiday-party-outfit-inspiration.html?m=0

    xoxo,
    Frannie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be in NYC for New Years and am struggling to decide on what to wear..thanks for the suggestions!

    ReplyDelete