Saturday, December 22, 2012

What to Wear: Skiing

I'm in Jackson Hole for the majority of my winter break, so I've had to stock up on sweaters, scarves, and boots for the upcoming weeks. Though I've gone to Jackson for like 8 years, and have been skiing for 4 of them, I'm not quite the ski-bunny myself (something about not liking cold weather/being out of control...), I do like the ski-lodge-esque outfits that come with the surroundings!


I'm obsessed with both these outfits! The one on the left is very classic and preppy, including Bean Boots and a J. Crew fisherman sweater. The one on the right also has a J. Crew sweater and Bean Boots, but I paired them with J. Crew pixie pants. They are the best, I actually wear them more than anything else!

Have a great day, y'all!

xoxo, Hannah

3 comments: