Sunday, January 6, 2013

A Day in the City

On Friday, I took my annual shopping trip with my mother to New York City! My brother joined us this time (he was so bored of sitting at home; we have run out of things to do during winter break!) and we had a ton of fun. 



We went to lunch at PJ Clarke's, a delicious restaurant that we've been going to forever! They're known for their hamburgers and they definitely did not disappoint. 

Drew about to take his first bite...

I tried to be healthy by getting a turkey burger with avocado and a diet coke...yum yum!
Drew in his natural habitat; the Barbour store.
Lilly!!!!!

Of course we had to stop by Lilly on Madison! One of our favorite employees at the Greenwich store now works in the NYC store, so it was nice to see her and catch up! 



One of the great things about the trip to Lilly was that a sorority consultant for Lilly works in the store, so she helped me pick out one of my outfits for recruitment! Such great luck!



All in all it was a great trip!

Have a great day, y'all!

xoxo, Hannah

3 comments:

  1. What a cute coat! I'm glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so excited to have joined your site and can't wait to see what you post next! i love your background and your blog is adorable.

    i hope you join my site too! stay in touch. cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Lilly on Madison! So fun, and that's wonderful that a consultant was there! Best of luck during rush. O and I love the whiskey sours at Pj Clarke's!

    ReplyDelete