Monday, January 7, 2013

My Favorite Things about My First Semester in College!

I actually could not have had a better time during my first semester of freshman year! It was honestly perfect! Here are some of my favorite parts of first semester.



This is a picture from the first night that I went out with my friends in August! It was a perfect night: I met some of my closest friends!


I had a great time at the RUF Fall Retreat in September!


Seize the Quad in October was so much fun!



I loved having my family come down for the Clemson game in November!



Of course, tailgating and football games in general were a ton of fun!


I went to a paint party and it was one of my favorite nights of the year!


Lastly, the Tacky Christmas date function in December was a great way to end the semester.


All in all, I had a wonderful time my first semester and I can't wait to go back to school!

Have a great day!

xoxo, Hannah

6 comments:

  1. so glad you loved your first semester!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun first semester. Good luck on your second one when ever you head back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looked like you enjoyed yourself ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cherish it!!! It flies coming from a college senior!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had an amazing first semester! Everyone I know who went to Wake absolutely loved their time there! But seriously, enjoy your time in college because each semester only flies by faster!
    -L
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete