Saturday, January 19, 2013

Obsession: Patagonia

I have a newfound obsession with Patagonia! 


I love the Re-Tool Snap-T Fleece Pullover. I see them all over campus and they're so comfy! I have one in black and I cannot get enough of it. It's great to wear with leggings when I'm in the library!



I wear the Retro-X vest more than I should. I'm completely serious, my vest obsession has gotten out of control. I had my eye on this vest for months, but it was unavailable on the Patagonia website until recently! There was a sale on the upper quad at Wake that included this vest, so I jumped on the opportunity and I have not stopped wearing it since!

Here is the Retro-X vest!


I also have a long-standing problem with t-shirts. This long sleeved logo t-shirt is great, especially paired with the retro-x vest!

Do y'all have anything from Patagonia? What are y'alls favorite items? Let me know!

Have a great day!

xoxo, Hannah

5 comments:

  1. I have a girls puffy winter coat in hot pink and I'm obsessed! I really wanted the snap-t fleece pullover in grey with pink trim, but it is sold out everywhere in my size!

    xoxo, Frannie
    theblondeprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patagonia is great! Right now I don't have anything from them but I will on buying something soon! I am in love with vest. I have a red one and a houndstooth! I definitely want to get another

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the jacket you have but in white! its amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That vest is to die for! So cute!
    Xox,Kendall

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love my patagonias... so cozy on cold days!

    ReplyDelete