Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Revelation Week!

Hi y'all! I hope everyone is having a great week so far. I've been ridiculously busy with school work, social life, and getting involved with my sorority! I'm super excited because Monday was the first day of Big/Little Revelation week! I have had a wonderful temporary big so far, and tomorrow I'll find out who my official big is! Every day, the girls in my pledge class get various Tri-Delt themed presents such as t-shirts, crafts, and drinkwear.


Here are my presents from day 1! They were left outside my dorm room!



My day 2 presents were given to me by one of my closest guy friends in Benson!





DDD cookie cutters!


I have gotten 21 t-shirts so far this week. SO HAPPY.


They've been passed down through my sorority lineage!



I am ridiculously excited to find out who my big is!! So close!

Have a great day!

xoxo, Hannah

8 comments:

  1. so cute! I just joined Zeta and I can't wait for Revs week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh! I remember the excitement of finding out who your big is! I'm still so close to mine thankfully :)

    Don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY!!
    http://plaidandpreppy.blogspot.com/

    -The Plaid Princess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big & Little Week was the best time ever. I loved getting different presents & trying to guess who my Big was. Her clues made it so difficult! Enjoy your week Hannah!

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My freshman roommate was a Tri-Delt and her Big gifts were so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big/Little week is my favorite! Hope you're enjoying every second of it!

    www.darlingprepster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love big/little week! Getting presents is always fun and it gives you an excuse to redecorate your room with all your new letters and crafts!

    -Melissa
    classygirlingreen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Big/lil week is the best! I'm excited for you! DLAM <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. love it! 21 tshirts is crazzy but great (:

    http://sweetcarolinalove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete