Sunday, January 20, 2013

Top 5 Favorite Movies


(1) It may come as a surprise to many of y'all, since this is such a girly blog, but I absolutely love Superbad. I am such a teenage guy when it comes to movies! 

(2) It's definitely no surprise that Legally Blonde is one of my favorites. Elle Woods is just great!

(3) I love football, I love the South, and I LOVE The Blind Side

(4) I'm 100% serious, if you want to make me happy, watch the first Harry Potter with me. I'm absolutely obsessed; I know every single word!


(5) Technically my fifth favorite movie is a complete genre of movies, but I can't choose just one superhero movie! My favorite superhero is Captain America but you can't go wrong with Iron Man!

What are y'alls favorite movies? Let me know!

xoxo, Hannah

9 comments:

  1. I really love legally blonde :D My best friend an I are also law students and we can totally understand what she is going through :D

    xo dVb
    http://thegermanprep.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I literally just did a post on Friday about my favorite movies! Quick rundown - Titanic, Love Actually, Harry Potter, A League of Their Own, Remember The Titans... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. applauding your taste because all of these are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Legally Blonde and the Amazing Spiderman are seriously my faves! But I love all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Legally Blonde is literally one of my favorite movies of all time!

    http://www.sweetcarolinalove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Legally Blonde! Some of my other favourites include Breakfast at Tiffany's, Midnight in Paris, The Help, and Julie & Julia.

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you please do a post about recruitment/advice for recruitment? And talk about your experience/sorority?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just watched Legally Blonde last night! I had forgotten how funny it was!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Legally Blonde is, seriously, one of my favourite movies ever. A friend and I were just discussing the other day how the montage when she decides to get super serious business about studying (i.e the bit where she buys an Apple laptop and "Watch me Shine" by Vanessa Carlton is playing in the background) is possibly some of the most inspirational moments of contemporary film. SO GOOD.

    ReplyDelete