Sunday, February 3, 2013

Date Function Time!

Hi y'all! Sorry I haven't been posting as much! I have been crazy busy with everything here at Wake Forest! Last night was my first Tri-Delta date function, and it was SO much fun!



The theme was "Delta Draft," so there were a lot of ways that you could interpret it! My date and I went as football players (we're not very creative).




Fam Pic!

I had a GREAT time! I hope y'all had a great weekend too! The theme was just in time for the Super Bowl tonight (who's watching?). 

xoxo, Hannah

4 comments:

  1. you're too cute, hope you're enjoying Greek life :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved date functions! They're always so much fun. It looks like you're having a wonderful time with your sorority so far!

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great theme idea..we've never done that one before! looks like you had an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please post more :(

    ReplyDelete