Friday, February 8, 2013

Friday Five


(1) I have been sick for 2 months (UGH) so I'm stuck in my bed all day! I actually had to go to the hospital yesterday so I could get an x-ray because I showed symptoms of pneumonia! I'm finally on antibiotics and hopefully I will be better by next week! I hate being sick!


(2) My time in bed has been absolutely consumed by watching "Revenge" on Netflix. IT'S SO DANG GOOD!


(3) I'm in desperate need of new yoga pants, and the ones from Victoria's Secret look perfect!


(4) I am NOT a Taylor Swift fan in any way, shape, or form - in fact I usually complain obnoxiously whenever I hear here songs - but I can't get enough of "I Knew You Were Trouble." It's become a problem. Even the mention of her name annoys me, BUT THE SONG IS SO GOOD! I'm conflicted...


(5) Regardless of my ridiculous sickness, I'm going to my pledge class sisterhood retreat tomorrow night! I'm so excited! My pledge class hasn't spent a ton of bonding time together, so it'll be nice for all of us to be in one place!

Have a wonderful weekend, y'all!

xoxo, Hannah

7 comments:

  1. hahaha i cant stand TS either. i get irrationally annoyed whenever she is mentioned, however i LOOOVE that song though!! probably because it's completely different than how her songs usually are. i feel the same way you do!!

    LOVE revenge!!! so addictive! my fave show!!
    FEEL BETTER!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i got soooo addicted to revenge over christmas break. its such a problem but its soooo good! feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy every moment of your pledge class retreat this weekend! I still remember mine from three years ago. It really helped my pledge class to bond even more and it's where I met some of my best friends!

    -Melissa
    classygirlingreen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recommend LULU Lemon Yoga pants! They are the it thing right now in the north! Feel better! Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you feel better! I'm with you on the T.Swift dilemma--I'm not a fan at all but that is my JAM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, I hope you feel better! I understand how you feel about Taylor swift! I consider myself a "in-closet" fan of hers. She did great on her album Red. I just got a Netflix account last month and it has to be the greatest investment ever!!! Have fun on your Sorority retreat! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your blog and love it! Now following (:

    -Ashley
    http://the-southern-prepster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete