Saturday, February 23, 2013

It's Crafting Time!

I am a Pinterest fanatic (I'm actually beyond obsessed) and I am always looking to fill up my crafting board! Here are some of my favorite crafts that I've found that seem easy and fun to do!

source
source
source
Here's a link on how to make the perfect monogram.

source
source

Here are 10 must-have craft supplies - so helpful!

source
source

Wanna learn how to make a chevron print?

source
source
source
And here are two links on how to recreate Lilly patterns!

Have a great day!

xoxo, Hannah

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the chevron and glitter letters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great site you have here.. It's hard to find high quality writing like yours these days. I seriously appreciate people like you! Take care!!

    Also visit my blog post - video downloader

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! Love these craft ideas and love your blog!

    xoxo Miss ALK

    http://missalk1994.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything is soo cute!

    Thank you for including my How to paint Lilly Pulitzer Print Tutorials!

    <3__Jessica

    http://blog.jessicamariedesign.com/

    ReplyDelete