Saturday, February 16, 2013

My Makeup Routine

I got a post request to write about my makeup routine (which changes regularly), so enjoy!


(1) I always start by following the 3-step routine for Proactiv. I got Proactiv at the beginning of this semester and I actually cannot say enough good things about it! It's AMAZING and so effective!!

(2) I love the Mario Badescu Control Cream; it's a great moisturizer.

(3) Everyone has been raving about BB Cream's and I am definitely a huge fan! I use it instead of foundation.

(4) I've been using Maybelline's Super Stay concealer and I think it's great!

(5) I like nude eyeshadow, and the Sephora Brand eyeshadow has a little shimmer in it, which I looove.

(6) Y'all know I'm obsessed with Benefit Bad Gal Lash. It's the perfect mascara!


(7) My favorite lipgloss is from Laura Mercier! It tastes delicious and it's super pretty.

(8) My mother got me hooked on Chanel blush!

(9) I don't always use this, but for special occasions I use Benefit High Beam as a highlighter!

Are there any items I should be aware of? Let me know!

Have a great day!

xoxo, Hannah

8 comments:

  1. I love smashbox primer and MAC foundation and mascara! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you like nude eyeshadow, you should look at the Urban Decay Naked palette. Also, I love Chanel blush! You should also try Nars and Illamasqua blushes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too Faced Shadow Insurance in Candlelight! Put it on before applying eyeshadow and you won't have to really do a "touch up" for the rest of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to try that sephora eye shadow - it looks very pretty! great post :)
    check out my blog swap by the way http://preppydiaries.blogspot.com/2013/02/a-few-months-ago-i-mentioned-how-when-i.html

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your picks! My favorite makeup product right now is bobbi brown's blush in nude pink... GORGEOUS :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you like BB Creams, I would definitely recommend Bobbi Brown's. It's not super thick/heavy, goes on nicely and keeps all day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving 7,8, and 9!

    Your newest follower,

    Brooke

    =)

    ReplyDelete