I got a post request to write about my makeup routine (which changes regularly), so enjoy!
(1) I always start by following the 3-step routine for Proactiv. I got Proactiv at the beginning of this semester and I actually cannot say enough good things about it! It's AMAZING and so effective!!
(2) I love the Mario Badescu Control Cream; it's a great moisturizer.
(3) Everyone has been raving about BB Cream's and I am definitely a huge fan! I use it instead of foundation.
(4) I've been using Maybelline's Super Stay concealer and I think it's great!
(5) I like nude eyeshadow, and the Sephora Brand eyeshadow has a little shimmer in it, which I looove.
(6) Y'all know I'm obsessed with Benefit Bad Gal Lash. It's the perfect mascara!
(7) My favorite lipgloss is from Laura Mercier! It tastes delicious and it's super pretty.
(8) My mother got me hooked on Chanel blush!
(9) I don't always use this, but for special occasions I use Benefit High Beam as a highlighter!
Are there any items I should be aware of? Let me know!
Have a great day!