Saturday, February 9, 2013

Top 5 Favorite iPhone Apps

(1) Group Me: This is a great app for large group chats! I have one with my pledge class and it's super useful!

(2) Snap Chat: I don't even have to explain why y'all should get it...

(3) Instagram: Follow me!

(4) Lose It!: Definitely helps me keep track of my diet and exercise when I'm away from my computer.

(5) Shazam: This app is SO COOL. You can find out the name and artist of any song that it "hears!" Not going to lie, I've been to many parties where I'm that awkward girl holding her phone up to find out what the name of the song I'm dancing to is called....

What are y'alls favorite apps for your iPhone? Let me know!

xoxo, Hannah

7 comments:

  1. Instagram is by far my favorite! My little has just gotten me into snapchat, and I can honestly say it's growing on me :)

    Be sure to enter my current giveaway with Carolina Pad! :)
    http://apreppystateofmind.blogspot.com/2013/02/a-preppy-giveaway-with-carolina-pad.html

    -Rachel
    www.apreppystateofmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of those and can totally relate with the Shazam!! I love the GoodReads app, too! If I'm out and have some time on my phone, I'm that girl looking at new book to add to my already huge "to-read" list.

    -Sarah
    redheadedsarah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Shazam, but try SoundHound!! It does the same thing as Shazam PLUS you can sing or hum into it and it will recognize the song!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love using the Starbucks app. It's great to see my card balance and also be able to find an open location anywhere, anytime! I love the Pinterest app too but it can be really distracting!

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good collection of apps these are . I will get them on my iPhone 5 as I just have bought it brand new. Can you share some information on the business apps too?

    Regards

    .A-

    Protective iphone cases

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love to use Shazam as well! Instagram is pretty cool too, but as of late I just kind of stopped using it. One of my all time favorite apps though is DISH Anywhere. I travel a lot for my job at DISH so I use the app to watch all of my shows from home, live or from off my DVR, everywhere I go in the world. It’s great to use as entertainment for delays and stuff, but really I just love the fact I can watch my favorite shows when I’m half way across the country! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really nice lists! As for me, Instagram never gets old. This is one of app I am always using. Love to take pictures and share it with my friends. Don't care if they don't really care. But taking pics is my life. Can't live without my phone and camera.

    push message

    ReplyDelete