Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Top 5 Favorite Swimsuits

I am absolutely dying for warm, sunny weather! With the spring time comes tanning time, so everyone needs a cute swim suit for your time in the sun. I've already started my "Bikini Body Workouts" (temporarily postponed by being sick...ugh) so I'll be super prepared for Spring Break and beyond! Here are my top 5 favorite swimsuits for the upcoming season.


(1) Lilly Pulitzer Luella Bandeau and Sandy String Bottom in Multi Mini Chin Chin: I love the pink top and the patterned bottom! I always wear Lilly bandeaus - no tan lines!

(2) J. Crew Seersucker Underwire Top and Seersucker Tied Hipster in Bold Peri: I have been lusting over this bikini since I was at least 14. No joke. I finally gave in bought it with a gift card I got for Christmas! FINALLY!

(3) J. Crew Ruched Femme Tank in Diamond Print: I'm a sucker for one-pieces (they're SO cute!) and J. Crew does them well! 

(4) J. Crew Graphic Dot Underwire Top and Graphic Dot Bikini in Sweet Lemon: The classic itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini! Will look super good with a tan! Can't wait....

(5) Lilly Pulitzer Board Walk Bikini Top Bar and Sandy String O Bottom in Snorkel Blue Hold Your Horses: I love this print and the new style of bikini bottoms that Lilly has!

Other brands that I like for swim wear are Victoria's Secret and Vineyard Vines. What will y'all be wearing to the beach this spring? Let me know!

Have a wonderful day!

xoxo, Hannah

3 comments:

  1. Ill be wearing number two in Florida this weekend! that is if the rain stays away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like to spend a ton of money on swimwear since it fades and gets stained by sunscreen, so I get my suits at Target and Old Navy! The prices are amazing so I can easily get multiple looks for the pool and beach!
    -L
    www.pearlsgowitheverything.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the Lilly bikini in Hold Your Horses, I am in love with it! I bought it while I was on vacation in Florida. Sadly, it is completely useless as of right now, being that I live in Delaware :(

    ReplyDelete