Thursday, February 14, 2013

What to Bring to College: Clothing Essentials

This is the complete list of essentials for college that I've created!


(1) Baseball Cap: My personal favorites are from Southern Tide, Marley Lilly, and Vineyard Vines.

(2) Pearl Earrings: I never take them out!

(3) Aviators: You never know when you're going to need them in North Carolina...

(4) Vests: 'Nuff Said. My favorites are from J. Crew, Vineyard Vines, Lilly Pulitzer, and Patagonia.

(5) Shep Shirt: They're cute when they're fitted as well as oversize.

(6) Snap T Pullover: I never take this off anymore.

(7) Barbour Jacket: OBSESSED.

(8) Longchamp: What I use to carry everything in.

(9) Wristlet: A nice alternative to a large bag or purse. Plus, they come in sorority prints!

(10) Vineyard Vines Tote: Perfect for everything.

(11) Scarf: My favorites are from Lilly Pulitzer.

(12) Large T-Shirt: My favorites are from Southern Tide, Southern Proper and the Frat Collection.

(13) Norts: I'M SO EXCITED FOR WARM WEATHER SO I CAN WEAR THESE!

(14) Yoga Pants: My favorites are from Champion or Lululemon.

(15) Leggings: Obsessed with the J. Crew version.

(16) Rainbows: The perfect comfortable casual flip-flop.

(17) Jack Rogers: I'm counting the minutes until I can wear these again. I like them in metallic colors because then they go with everything.

(18) Black flats: My favorites are from J. Crew or Tory Burch.

(19) UGG Boots: Okay, hear me out...they're ugly as all get out but there are times when it is miserable outside and you're in the library studying and all you want is fuzzy goodness on your feet. I instantly regretted giving my UGGs away a couple of years ago come exams in December....

(20) Bean Boots: Everyone on campus has these.

(21) Cowboy Boots: I wear these to class, to hang out, and to go out.

(22) Riding Boots: My favorites are from Madewell, J. Crew, and Frye.

(23) Rain Boots: My favorite Hunters are in dark green, hot pink, and black. 

I hope this helps everyone who is starting to think about getting things ready for college or people who are already in college!

Have a great day!

xoxo, Hannah

8 comments:

  1. Could you please do a version like this for what to bring to college for males??? Thanks - love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you heard of Serengetee.com yet? Their shirts are really similar to those of the frat collection except depending on which patch you choose for the pocket, a percentage is donated to a specific cause. Also, even better is that it was started by students!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I freaking love this post! I need all of these things before I go off to college

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to be a freshman next year (hopefully at Wake!) so this post was super helpful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun post and SO true!!! I literally own everything on this list except for Hunters!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog. BTW, are the Madewell Archive boots slouchy? Just ordered a pair - they're on backorder.

    ReplyDelete
  7. totally agree with your picks! same look here at UVA. I can't wait to wear Norts again soon too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you have a polyvore account?

    ReplyDelete