This is the complete list of essentials for college that I've created!
(2) Pearl Earrings: I never take them out!
(3) Aviators: You never know when you're going to need them in North Carolina...
(4) Vests: 'Nuff Said. My favorites are from J. Crew, Vineyard Vines, Lilly Pulitzer, and Patagonia.
(5) Shep Shirt: They're cute when they're fitted as well as oversize.
(6) Snap T Pullover: I never take this off anymore.
(7) Barbour Jacket: OBSESSED.
(8) Longchamp: What I use to carry everything in.
(9) Wristlet: A nice alternative to a large bag or purse. Plus, they come in sorority prints!
(10) Vineyard Vines Tote: Perfect for everything.
(11) Scarf: My favorites are from Lilly Pulitzer.
(13) Norts: I'M SO EXCITED FOR WARM WEATHER SO I CAN WEAR THESE!
(15) Leggings: Obsessed with the J. Crew version.
(16) Rainbows: The perfect comfortable casual flip-flop.
(17) Jack Rogers: I'm counting the minutes until I can wear these again. I like them in metallic colors because then they go with everything.
(19) UGG Boots: Okay, hear me out...they're ugly as all get out but there are times when it is miserable outside and you're in the library studying and all you want is fuzzy goodness on your feet. I instantly regretted giving my UGGs away a couple of years ago come exams in December....
(20) Bean Boots: Everyone on campus has these.
(21) Cowboy Boots: I wear these to class, to hang out, and to go out.
(23) Rain Boots: My favorite Hunters are in dark green, hot pink, and black.
I hope this helps everyone who is starting to think about getting things ready for college or people who are already in college!
Have a great day!