I have done a couple of "What's in my Bag" posts in the past, but here is an updated version for my time in college!
(1) I have remained faithful to my navy Longchamp this entire school year! I absolutely love it and think it's the perfect tote bag for college.
(2) I am trying to drink much more water, so I like to carry around a water bottle (either from Tervis or Lilly Pulitzer) when I go to class.
(3) I have already posted about my love for Lilly Pulitzer wristlets, but they are GREAT for college!
(4) I have actually started to use 2 Lilly planners (I'm crazy...I know); one is for my homework and the other is for social/everything else! My handwriting is super big and I can't fit everything into one planner anymore!
(5) I handwrite all my notes, so I have to have pens and pencils in my bag so I can always be prepared!
(6) I have class form 10-1 every day, so I will usually eat a salad in our university center while spending some quality time with my Macbook.
(7) I would be lying if I said that I can't live without my iPhone. It's really sad.
What do y'all like to keep in your bags when you go to class? Let me know!
Have a lovely day!