Thank you so much for nominating me for the Liebster Award, mQs from the Shore Life According to M!
What the Liebster Award is: "Liebster" is a German word meaning kind, sweet, or generous.
- Once nominated by another blogger, the blogger has to answer a set of questions asked to them by the person who nominated them, and then pass it on to other blogs they think would deserve the award if they chose to do so!
- List 11 facts about yourself, answer the 11 questions asked to you, write your own 11 questions, and nominate 11 other up and coming blogs.
- Also in the post, you should thank whoever nominated you and attach a link of their blog, out of courtesy.
- It is a great way to acknowledge other awesome blogs and bloggers and to get to know fellow bloggers better!
(1) This is the longest my hair has been since I was 13 years old.
(2) My picture was on a Polaroid box when I was little.
(3) I am obsessed with Connie Britton.
(4) The only foods I can make are cheese quesadillas and breakfast food.
(5) I am an official member of Tri Delta as of last Friday!
(6) I can't stand Taylor Swift.
(7) I turn to Pinterest for literally everything.
(8) I'm procrastinating editing a paper right now by writing this blog post!
(9) My favorite theme for parties is 'Merica.
(10) I want a french bulldog soooooo badly.
(11) I never drank coffee or Diet Coke until I came to college...and now I can't stop.
Questions for Me
(1) Why do you blog? Needed a creative outlet!
(2) What is your favorite thing about blogging? It's really fun and girly!
(3) What is the most difficult thing about blogging? Being consistent. I'm getting too busy!
(4) What five words would you choose to describe yourself? Enthusiastic, outgoing, happy, ridiculous, sweet
(5) What is your favorite blog? Summer Wind
(6) What season do you like best? SUMMER GIVE IT TO ME NOW!
(7) WHat do you never leave your house without? My phone. I'm that girl.
(8) Beach house or mountain house? Beach!
(9) What is your favorite quote? Proverbs 3:5-6
(10) What scares you the most about the future? The future.
(11) What is something in your wardrobe that you couldn't live without? This is a tricky question and since I'm cold right now I'm going to say my Barbour jacket.
Pearls Go With Everything
The Blonde Prep
Bows, Pearls, and Frappaccinos
My Life as a Young Southern Prep
Prep in Your Step
Sweet, Southern, Sassy and Classy
A Monogram Love Affair
Life with Emily
A Sweet Georgia Peach
So y'all can answer...
(1) What's your favorite vacation destination?
(2) Coke or Pepsi?
(3) Favorite childhood TV show?
(4) What's your pump-up song?
(5) What's your favorite accessory you own?
(6) What's your guilty pleasure?
(7) What's your pet peeve?
(8) City or country?
(9) What's your favorite monogram style?
(10) What is your go-to drink at Starbucks?
(11) What are you most excited about for spring?
Have a great day!