Thursday, March 14, 2013

Obsession: Lilly Pulitzer iPhone Case

I cannot get enough of Lilly for Lifeguard Press, and I recently was sent the iPhone 5 case in Chiquita Bonita. It's my favorite print out of the 6 new options, and it's so dang cute!


The case was not what I expected, but I love it! I thought it would be similar to the iPhone 4/4s case, but it's thicker and it seems as though it protects it more. It's great quality and I would definitely recommend buying one!

Do any of y'all who have iPhone 5's have a Lilly for Lifeguard Press case? Let me know!

Have a great day!

xoxo, Hannah

7 comments:

  1. Ahhh I have that case for my ipad and I LOVE it! It's s little different than most of the Lilly prints I've seen lately and it makes me so happy to have some brightness on my otherwise boring work desk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these!! def wait til they go on sale, because at a lot of the lilly retailers they will get marked down!

    -Lauren
    www.prettypiecesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the iPhone 5 case in Lucky Charms and Resort White Water Wings! I couldn't decide, so I got both! I've dropped mine on the brick sidewalks walking around campus, and it stays protected. So much better than the previous ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just looking at the new iPhone 5 cases in my local Lilly store the other day.. definitely makes me want to upgrade!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't have one yet! I am hoping to purchase one soon as my "summer case". The one you were sent is adorable!

    Be sure to stop by A Preppy State of Mind and enter to win an Acrylic Monogram Necklace :) http://apreppystateofmind.blogspot.com/2013/03/acrylic-monogram-necklace-giveaway.html

    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the iPhone 4 case in You Gotta Regatta and it is definitely much better quality than the old Lilly cases. I love it and I love your case as well!

    ReplyDelete