Thursday, March 21, 2013

Oh My Lilly: Top 5 Favorite Lilly Dresses of All Time

I'm a Lilly girl, through and through! I'm not even going to count how many Lilly Pulitzer dresses I've acquired over the years (mostly because it'd be shocking). but I definitely have my favorites! Here are the top 5 Lilly dresses that I love the most!


(1) Angie Harmon Jubilee Dress: I am obsessed with the entire Jubilee line and I am constantly searching eBay and Re-Lilly to find items from it! This was an eBay purchase and I am dying to wear it!


(2) Hotty Pink Hot to Trot Shift: This is my go-to dress when it gets warm outside! It's really short, which I like, and I looove the print!


(3) Jacqueline Dress: My junior prom dress! 


(4) Shift Dress: I loooooooooove this print and I wish Lilly still made items like this!


(5) Patchwork Strapless Dress: I just want to wear this dress to something. I've had it for years and I still haven't had the chance to wear it! 

Have a lovely day!

xoxo, Hannah

6 comments:

  1. LOVE all your lilly!!! and of course would looove to see your whole lilly collection sometime ;) im a total lillyaholic too!!! these dresses are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these!

    shorelifeofm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ALL of your lilly dresses. Your junior prom dress has to be my favorite one. Being an African American female, it's hard to wear Lilly and not get funny looks. Ha. I wish it was more socially acceptable!! I tend to indulge in the phone cases and planners. I just love Lilly P. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to see your whole lilly collection sometime too! I absolutely love your taste!

    ReplyDelete
  5. In photo two I spy a custom quad canvas your mom ordered for your birthday! I hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the patch work might be really good for easter or a sorority sisterhood! My chapter has a parent's tea/ has tea party sisterhoods that would be darling!

    ReplyDelete