Friday, March 29, 2013

Prepping for Carolina Cup

Hi y'all! I am so so so so so so SO excited because I am officially going to the Carolina Cup this weekend! I settled the details last week...even though I've had my dress since first semester!


I'm wearing the Lilly Pulitzer Angie Harmon Jubilee Dress with my navy floppy monogrammed hat from Memento and monogrammed Jack Rogers!

Please y'all, if anyone is going to Carolina Cup tomorrow, tweet me @hannahkate131 and I'll try to say hi in person! I would love to meet y'all!

Have a great weekend and a wonderful Easter!

xoxo, Hannah

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute dress! I can't wait to go to Carolina Cup next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit! I hope you have tons of fun!

    shorelifeofm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun! Don't forget to take lots of pictures for those of us who can't be there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous! I want to go to the Carolina Cup at least once in my undergrad college career! Have an amazing time!

    xoxo Miss ALK

    ReplyDelete