Sunday, March 17, 2013

Style Inspiration: Kate Middleton

I am absolutely crazy about anything and everything related to the British royal family, especially the wonderful Duchess of Cambridge, Catherine! SHE IS JUST AMAZING. Plus, her clothes are to die for. Here are some of my favorite outfits worn by the lovely Kate Middleton!









I love her hair, her makeup, her clothes, and not to mention her royal title (who wouldn't want to be married to the future king of England?). 

Have a wonderful Sunday! I head back to Wake tonight and then it's a crazy busy spring until the semester finishes up! More posts about big events that I'll have this spring are to come!

xoxo, Hannah

2 comments:

  1. she literally looks amazing in anything! such a classy beautiful woman!

    -Lauren
    www.prettypiecesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you believe you are almost done with your first year of college!?! The end of the semester always flew by after spring break!

    ReplyDelete