Monday, March 25, 2013

Top 5 Favorite Lilly Pulitzer Items this Spring

Lilly has made me so happy this spring! It has definitely made a turn around and I can't get enough! Here are my top 5 favorite items from the spring line. 


(1) Harwin Dress: I am so obsessed with this dress it's not even funny. It's SO pretty!

(2) Payton Dress: Love the eyelet!

(3) Lacina Dress: The back is so cool!

(4) Boardwalk Bikini Top and Sandy String O Bottom: I wore this bikini during Spring Break and I loved it! It has cool embellishments on it!

(5) Lavender Skirt: It was hard to choose my favorite skirt from the spring line, but I love this one!

What are y'alls favorite items? Let me know!

Have a fabulous day!

xoxo, Hannah

3 comments:

  1. I love the Lacina dress as well, but hate the patterns they used for it!

    xx Emily @ laughlivelaughshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Lavender Skirt is one of my favourites too! I'm especially loving it in "Just Add Mint"!

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete