Monday, March 18, 2013

Top 5 Favorite Shoes for Spring


(1) Cowboy Boots: Great with sundresses or with leggings, depending on the weather! I am saving up for a couple of pairs of Dan Post boots. 

(2) Jacks: Can't get enough! I love the monogrammed sandals.

(3) Rainbows: Perfect comfy flip flops for when you're tired of Jacks!

(4) Tennis Shoes: Getting ready for your summer-ready body!

(5) Rainboots: Hunter is my favorite brand, and they'll definitely be put into good use with April Showers!

Have a great day!!

xoxo, Hannah

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely agree that all of these are essentials! I maintain that Rainbows are the best shoe purchase I have ever made (I think I got mine about four years ago!) because they are so comfy and perfect for really casual outfits and class.
    xo, Blake

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely some must have shoes! I also wear brown wedges all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute picks! Love the cowboy boots and rain boots.
    xx Allie | A Song to Pass the Time

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great! I have the pink Hunter boots and LOVE them. I also love my pink and green seersucker Sperry's

    ReplyDelete