(1) T-shirts and NORTS! Down with leggings! I cannot wait to wear my norts again, they have not been put to good use this winter and want to bring them out!
(2) I'm only excited for swimwear because it means I'll be getting tan....I'm still working on that bikini bod (struggles)!
(3) SEERSUCKER just please let it be Easter weekend and I can finally wear you again! I didn't bring hardly any seersucker to Wake because orientation was so close to Labor Day (when you stop wearing white/seersucker) so I can't wait to have my mom ship everything down here.
(4) I got 2 pair of Jack Rogers for my birthday and I am dying to wear them!
(5) I keep telling people that after Spring Break I'll actually put an effort into what I wear, meaning I'll be wearing my favorite Lilly dresses every day! Y'all would be so disappointed in me, I have been wearing nothing but yoga pants/leggings and t-shirts for the past 2 and 1/2 months. I'm so over cold weather. But, when it gets warm outside and I'm nice and tan, I'll be for sure wearing cute clothes again!
T-Minus 3 days until I'm tanning in my favorite Spring Break destination (post coming later). So close! I'll be getting a head start on this Top 5 list!
Have a great day!