Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Top 5 Things I'm Looking Forward to this Spring


(1) T-shirts and NORTS! Down with leggings! I cannot wait to wear my norts again, they have not been put to good use this winter and want to bring them out!

(2) I'm only excited for swimwear because it means I'll be getting tan....I'm still working on that bikini bod (struggles)!

(3) SEERSUCKER just please let it be Easter weekend and I can finally wear you again! I didn't bring hardly any seersucker to Wake because orientation was so close to Labor Day (when you stop wearing white/seersucker) so I can't wait to have my mom ship everything down here.

(4) I got 2 pair of Jack Rogers for my birthday and I am dying to wear them!

(5) I keep telling people that after Spring Break I'll actually put an effort into what I wear, meaning I'll be wearing my favorite Lilly dresses every day! Y'all would be so disappointed in me, I have been wearing nothing but yoga pants/leggings and t-shirts for the past 2 and 1/2 months. I'm so over cold weather. But, when it gets warm outside and I'm nice and tan, I'll be for sure wearing cute clothes again!

T-Minus 3 days until I'm tanning in my favorite Spring Break destination (post coming later). So close! I'll be getting a head start on this Top 5 list!

Have a great day!

xoxo, Hannah

5 comments:

  1. cant wait to see your adorable spring outfits!!! what color jacks did you get for your birthday? i've been wanting to get a new pair.

    PS you already have a swimsuit ready bod! you inspire me to work out! haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay spring break! And I know how you feel, the first week of the semester I put effort into my outfits, and since then its been nothing but leggins and yoga pants. Warmth and comfort over cuteness. I can not wait for warm weather!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this post! I'm super excited to be wearing cute sandals again, too. :-)


    xoxo Miss ALK

    http://missalk1994.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited for all these things too! I am so tired of having to bundle up to leave the house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who makes that swimsuit? I love the print!

    ReplyDelete