Friday, March 22, 2013

What to Wear: Carolina Cup

Carolina Cup is 1 week away! For those of y'all who don't know, the Carolina Cup is a derby race in South Carolina that attracts southern college students in their finest Lilly and bowties! It falls on Easter weekend this year (which is a reason why a lot of people I know aren't going). Here are some of the outfits I've thought of for the occasion!






dresses: Lilly Pulitzer
shoes: wedges (Lilly Pulitzer) and sandals (Jack Rogers)
monogrammed derby hat: Marley Lilly
[Don't forget your pearls!]

What are y'all wearing? Let me know!

Have a great day!

xoxo, Hannah

6 comments:

  1. It's on my bucket list to go to the Carolina Cup or the Kentucky Derby once in my college years!! Maybe next year? :-) I'd be wearing Lilly!

    xoxo Miss ALK

    http://missalk1994.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that blue dress!

    =) Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've gone Carolina Cup for the past three years, and had the most fabulous time! Lilly is definitely a must-have for that event!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oo what a shame it's on Easter weekend this year! I've also wanted to go! We have the Foxfield races here in Virginia in April!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited for Cup! Of course I'm wearing Lilly and my monogrammed Marley Lilly hat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will be at the Carolina Cup, and am keeping my fingers crossed for warmer weather! If it is sunny and remotely warm I will be wearing the Lowe Dress in Pretty Pink Tootie. Eeep I am so excited! Have fun:) xo.C

    ReplyDelete