Wednesday, March 27, 2013

What to Wear: Casual Spring Outfits

I'm retiring the leggings and riding boots and replacing them with norts and flip flops! SO EXCITED.


(1) For t-shirts, I like regular v-necks from Target or Forever 21, or the usual Southern Tide, Southern Proper, or Frat Collection t-shirts. I also am almost always wearing a sorority pass down t-shirt!

(2) Vineyard Vines' Shep Shirt (mens or womens) is perfect for chilly spring days!

(3) For norts (Nike Tempo Track Running Shorts), try Zappos.

(4) For shoes, I love Lilly Pulitzer McKims or Rainbows.

(5) My favorite extras include baseball caps (my favorites are Southern Proper or Vineyard Vines), Ray Bans, pearls, my monogrammed necklace, my monogrammed Tervis Tumbler, and a Longchamp.

What is y'alls go-to casual outfit in the springtime? Let me know!

Have a wonderful day!

xoxo, Hannah

4 comments:

  1. I am dying for it to get warm enough so this is all I can wear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out the Frat Collection t-shirts. They are great with norts!

    check out my blog: sassykat21.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once good ol' Cincinnati and Oxford decide to warm up, I will definitely be rocking anything and everything with running shorts. By the way, I'm guessing 'Norts' is a southern thing to say? I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the recommendation to check out Zappos for norts, I just bought too many pairs :)Have that DDD pullover also, love it. Tri Delt nation!

    xx
    Shawn

    ReplyDelete