Thursday, March 7, 2013

What to Wear: Spring Break

SPRING BREAK. 2 DAYS. EEEEEEEEEEEEK.

My beach must-haves include...

(1) The Hat: Obsessed with the Southern Proper neon frat hat from Country Club Prep...and you can never go wrong with a derby hat from Marley Lilly!
(2) The Swim Suit: My favorites are from J. Crew, Lilly Pulitzer, and Vineyard Vines. Can't wait to wear my monogrammed bikini from Rah Rah Designs as well!
(3) The Sandals: I don't like to wear my Jacks poolside, but I love the flip flops from Lilly Pulitzer!
(4) The Extras: I am more than dedicated to my trillion Lilly Pulitzer tote bags to carry all of my beach goodies. Don't forget sunglasses, croakies, koozies, and a water bottle!


It's safe to say that when I'm not in a bikini or wearing workout clothes, I will be wearing a Lilly dress with Jack Rogers. I really am obsessed with the new arrivals from Lilly Pulitzer!

I'm SO excited!

Have a great day!

xoxo, Hannah

5 comments:

  1. Perfect combinations! Love the Lilly! I can't wait for spring!!! This is off topic, but Rugby RL just closed =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the Southern Proper hat! The neon ones and the seersucker ones are so cute!

    leopardspot-theblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am LOVING that Lilly tote!

    simplysamanthab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for posting this! I hope you have an great break!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love everything!! LOVE your style!!!! everything you wear is so cute! so jealous you have spring break.. Xx

    ReplyDelete