Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday Five


1. Shag on the Mag tonight!!!!!! SO EXCITED. 

2. I have made the biggest effort to wear cute outfits this week! The weather has been so nice and I felt like I should stop wearing leggings and t-shirts every day!

Frozen corn as an ice pack?
3. My ankle has made improvements! For those of y'all who don't know, I recently sprained my ankle at Carolina Cup :( . This is my second week with an ankle brace on, but I only have to wear it when I work out now! Yay!



4. Who loves Vine? It's so much fun!

5. Busy busy busy weekend and week ahead of me! Shag on the Mag tonight, "Masters Party" tomorrow, studying all weekend, 1 test and 1 essay, Sigma Chi Derby Days, and then Beach Weekend! Eeek!!! 

Have a great weekend!

xoxo, Hannah

2 comments:

  1. Your spring fest activities look awesome! In college our spring fling week was one of my favorite events all year :) I would love it if you would consider linking up your post for my Friday Favorites link up at Created by SK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your ankle is better! I know, wearing anything besides norts and a t-shirts is such a struggle!

    ReplyDelete