Tuesday, April 9, 2013

I have a thing for costumes.

I don't know what I'm going to do after college when I don't have any costume parties to go to. I love dressing up for themes, it's so much fun! Here are some of the outfits that I've worn so far this year at Wake Forest.


Sex and the City costume...I was the only blonde in the group of 4, so I was deemed as Samantha! Super easy outfit!


Political party....


90's party! I was Britney Spears circa "Baby One More Time" and I really wish I had my high school grey kilt to wear!


Risky Business! This was one of my favorite themes so far this year, it was SO much fun!


Tacky Christmas Party!


My dad (a lifelong UT fan) threatened to disown me because I was wearing an Alabama jersey to our "Delta Draft" date function! 


"Boston Tea Party" mixer...I am obsessed with America themed parties!


Even more America...


This isn't a very good picture, but it was before our Tight and Bright mixer. I love paint parties!

What are y'alls favorite themes? Let me know!!

Have a lovely day!

xoxo, Hannah

4 comments:

  1. Coming from a senior sorority girl I have so many!!! Some of these have since been deemed politically incorrect but they were fun while we could have them!!!
    Librarians and Barbarians
    White trash bash
    catholic school girl
    beerfactor - think jerseys with a competition
    throwback thursday function
    jungle party
    toga
    masquerade semi formal

    Have so much fun in college!!! It FLIES by!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun! I miss dressing up!

    This was by far one of the best parts of being social chair for my sorority--I got to pick the mixer themes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun and you have great ideas for outfits! I miss socials and theme parties! Soak it all in because it will be gone before you know it.

    -Amanda
    The Plaid Princess
    plaidandpreppy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh!! That looks like so much fun! Where did you get those sequined wrap around head bands? Those would be perfect for a party I'm going to soon!!

    ReplyDelete