I loooove music and I can definitely relate specific songs to certain events that have happened this year in college! Here are the top 5 most memorable songs from my freshman year!
(1) I am fairly certain I have requested "Dance (A$$)" by Big Sean at every single party this year. I am not lying. I am beyond obsessed with this song...like y'all don't understand. I turn into a crazy person when I hear it! It's also a big-little bonding song for me and Big!
(2) "Ayy Ladies" is such a fun song...if you can understand what they're saying...
(3) I LOVE THIS SONG! "Cruise" is such a feel good happy song and everyone belts it out when we hear it at parties!
(4) Deltas unite! Whenever any Tri-Delts at Wake hear the Wobble, for some reason we all group together and do the dance! It's crazy how we can immediately find each other!
(5) Macklemore actually came to Wake for WakeStock...but ended up leaving after some technical difficulties. Still awesome! Thrift Shop is like an anthem at our school!
Have a lovely day!