The men of Wake Forest know how to dress. We have the most attractive guys in the country, according to Glamour Magazine, and I can definitely attest to that! Basically, the guys are fratty and preppy, and while that might be cliché and annoying to some people, I love it. Here are some of the items that I've noticed guys wear around campus that I think every college man should own!
(1) Bowties: Perfect for tailgates! Check out the great selection on Country Club Prep.
(2) Seersucker Anything
(4) Baseball Cap: My favorites are from Smathers and Branson, Southern Tide, and Southern Proper.
(5) Sunglasses: Yay for Ray Ban!
(6) Every guy needs a blue blazer.
(7) I am obsessed with vests, and I am obsessed with guys who wear vests...just go to Vineyard Vines, boys.
(8) Even at southern schools Barbour jackets are HUGE!
(9) Go buy khaki pants now!
(10) The oxford cloth button down from Ralph Lauren is perfect for anything.
(11) Needlepoint belts from Smathers and Branson are great!
(12) I looove Vineyard Vines Shep Shirts!
(13) Sky's out thighs out! Whether they're J. Crew chinos or Chubbies, guys on campus are obsessed with shorts when it's warm enough to wear them!
(14) The go-to shoe is the Sperry Top Sider.
(15) And lastly, the ever-popular Bean Boot can always be found on guys around campus!
I hope people agree with this list!
Have a great day!