Thursday, April 18, 2013

What to Wear: Beach Weekend

Beach Weekend at Wake Forest is a tradition within the Greek system where fraternities take dates to the beach for a weekend. Each fraternity has a location and house, and basically you just hang out with your friends for a weekend! I am actually going to two beach weekends which is super exciting! Last weekend, I went with my friend (who I actually went to high school with!) to Charleston. Then, this weekend, I'm going with Grandbig's boyfriend's best friend to Myrtle Beach, so it's not like a date-date, if that makes sense. It's going to be awesome because 3 of my close friends from my pledge class will be there, as well as my fabulous Big and Grandbig! Yay!! 

I really only wear bikinis and t-shirts the entire weekend, so this isn't going to be a very diverse post in terms of outfits...but I hope y'all enjoy some of the ideas I've come up with for what to wear!


Shorts: Forever 21
Shoes: Rainbows

Bikini: J. Crew
Shirt and Hat: Southern Tide



Don't forget your monogrammed PFG!


Have a lovely day!

xoxo, Hannah

1 comment:

  1. Myrtle is the best have a great time!

    ReplyDelete