Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Decorating Your Dorm Room: Storage and Organization


Living in a dorm room is hard, especially when you're packed into a tiny room with very little space for anything! I ended up putting a lot of things under my bed in storage bins. 

Storage containers are really easy to find, especially when there are stores like Target and the Container Store. Next semester, I'm definitely buying the stackable containers and putting a ton underneath my bed. I'm definitely having a stack for food, sorority t-shirts, and shorts!

Have a great day!

xx, Hannah

3 comments:

  1. I have the Container Store large drawers and I have used them every year since I started college! I used them under my bed when it was semi-lofted (I stacked 3 in a couple of columns), in my closet and as a "dresser" in my room in my sorority house, and then as extra storage space and a spot for my giant printer in my apartment! When I moved into an apartment I also used large underbed boxes as well since I didn't have a "high" bed or tall bed risers. I also really like the Closetmaid cubes! They are really cute even if you don't use the cubes drawers in them.

    Good luck with dorm storage this year! I'm helping my sister pick out stuff for her new dorm room too... I get to re-live that part of college for a little while longer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally did that with my dorm room! perfect for casual clothes like t shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you ever sell your elephant necklace? Id love to purchase it. I know it's a year later! Ha

    ReplyDelete