Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Favorite Pictures from Freshman Year

I cannot believe that my freshman year is over; it makes me so sad! I've honestly had the best time in the entire world and I'm super happy I'm at Wake Forest! Here are some of my favorite pictures from this year.


BEST FAMILY EVER!


First weekend of Wake! Can't believe it's been almost a year!


RUF fall conference!


Halloween at Wake!


Fam pic on my birthday!


...what I came home to during Thanksgiving break....


First picture with Big...before she was my big!


My best friend!!!!!!


Pledge class bonding at our first date function!


Wake takeover with my brother!


Me and my date at our first d-func!


Heaven and hell mixer with my pledge class besties!


...I got double piercings just for fun one weekend.....


Wake N Shake philanthropy event with my wonderful best friend!


'Merica.


Formal with my best friends!


Can't wait for next year with my wonderfullllllll future roommate!!!!!

Have a great day!

xoxo, Hannah

7 comments:

  1. This is such a cute post!

    Congrats on finishing up your freshman year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a super fun freshman year! Live it up the next three, because they go by even faster!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've loved re-living my college days through your blog this year! I had a lot of similar experiences and it was so much fun to remember all of those silly days again. Congrats on finishing up your first year. This time goes by so quickly and you are so lucky to have this blog as a way to look back fondly years down the road. Savor every single bit...you never get these carefree years back.

    Smiles,
    KK

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am obsessed with your blog, and am seriously considering visiting wake soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a great freshman year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like a great year! The other three go by just as fast!

    ReplyDelete
  7. can you tell us about your 2nd piercing? i love it!!

    ReplyDelete