Wednesday, May 22, 2013

How to Wear the Elsa Top

Hi y'all! I hope everyone is having a fabulous day! One of my favorite items from Lilly Pulitzer is the Elsa Top. It's a lighweight longsleeved silk top that comes in a ton of colors and is available year round! I wear it in all seasons because it's so dang cute and so versatile!


(1) Pair a bright Elsa with white shorts and cute sandals (like the Ringleader Sandal shown above!)

(2) A go-to outfit for me is an Elsa with bootcut jeans and cowboy boots! Super easy and cute!

(3) A Murfee Scarf is a great way to make an all-white outfit (featuring a white Elsa and the Worth Skinny Pant) pop!

Do y'all own the Elsa top? How do you like it and what do you wear with it? Let me know!

Have a lovely day!

xx, Hannah

3 comments:

  1. Great ideas!

    I don't own an Elsa but I have been considering getting one. I think I'm just afraid that it won't look good on me though it looks good on everyone around me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a few Elsa's and love them! They are comfy as well as cute and really are great to wear year round!
    - Kaylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where do you get cute affordable cowgirl boots like these?

    ReplyDelete