Sunday, May 19, 2013

Obsession: Olivia Palmero's Haircut

I spend way too much time on Pinterest. I really do. Y'all probably think that I spend hours and hours on Pinterest...because I have at least 4,000 pins, which is ridiculous.......but it's really not that bad! I mean come on, it's Pinterest! It's so much fun! I am the most typical Lilly-obsessed sorority girl because of my obsession with the website. But whatever. 


Due to my infatuation with Pinterest, I have found one of my favorite haircuts of all time. Olivia Palemero has done it again, y'all! It's simple and classic: the lob. The lob, or long bob, is definitely overlooked but still on of my favorite hairstyles! I actually just got a haircut last week and I unknowingly got this exact same haircut. It's really easy and low-maintenance! Perfect!


Have a fantastic day!

xx, Hannah

2 comments:

  1. Wait what happened to your OOTD page?! ):

    ReplyDelete
  2. That haircut is so cute! It seems so simple to take care of and style.

    I tagged you in my last post, check it out! (:

    xo, Taylor
    taylor-knittel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete